August 8, 2010

Cal-i-forn-i-a Part 2

Wow! So I'm a bit behind on finishing up my California trip. I'm going to try my very best to do a condensed version this time. Here we go....

By Monday of our trip we hit Monterey Bay. LOVE LOVE LOVE Monterey Bay. I wish we had more time to explore the historic town. We barely skimmed the surface. I will for sure be going back one day. We headed down to the wharf where shops and seals lined the coast. Dinner that night was at a place called Crabby Jim's located on the wharf.  My mom bought me my dinner for my birthday. It was sooooooooo good. It had several different kinds of shell fish and even some salmon atop a bed of linguine pasta in a spicy cream sauce. You know its fancy when there is an orchid as garnish. It was so freakin good. We all tried something a new that night. I even tried some of my bro's Mahi-mahi. I don't really like fish, so trying that and the salmon was big s-t-r-e-t-c-h for me out side of my comfort zone. But it was all soooo good! I wanna go bach right now. Then we got this desert that was incredible! It looked like Flan (which I think is less than tasty) but this was anything but. I just wish I could remember what it was!

The next day we went to the Aquarium. I will let pictures depict what we saw....

Well that's or visit in Monterey. It was fast but fun. I thought I could get the rest of the week in..but....no go. There is just so much stuff! Until next time...Here's a little Joke for ya

What is a Pirate's Favorite restaurant?
ARRRRBYS!!!!!

No comments: