September 12, 2010

Tom Is 30

So my Boss/friend Tom turned 30 this week. And I thought he deserved something a little special for his birthday. So of course that means a freaking AWESOME cake by me. :)  And I have to confess I am soooooooo proud of how this cake turned out. It took more hours than I'd like to admit to make it look this great (I am being biased). But the look on Tom's face, and the rest of my friends when they saw this was priceless and worth all the effort!

So what kind of cake does a single 30 year old guy deserve? A Boob cake of course! No worries I did put cloths on her. But you have to admit it looks good!

Isn't she a beauty?
It was so funny when he realised what the cake was.
It's just funny.
Tom gettin fresh with the goods

There you have it. You laughed. Maybe you cried. 
Perhaps you now think a little less of me for making such a cake.
But really, I don't care cuz it looks freaking AWESOME!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

That is awesome! Any guy would love that cake :)!

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

Nice work Brittany!! I'm sure Tom loved it!!