This is my new favorite pic of me. I must share for it is really that good. Or so I feel that it is. It's been a while since I have liked the face that stares back on the little screen of my camera. Mostly because I fail to take a decent photo of myself from an arms length away.(and I take A LOT of them. Mostly because I like moment pics. ;) I am usually cringing as I struggle to get just the right angle. Then there's the whole double chin issue that we won't go into. You get the idea. Well last Saturday my dear friend Rochelle and I were at a friends wedding reception waiting ever so patiently for the chocolate cake that was taunting us from afar. When she took my camera and snapped a pic of me. I was seriously shocked at how good I looked on that little screen. I wasn't cringing and there were no double chins. Hooray! Some of you may have seen it on Facebook (as it is now my new profile pic) But here it is in all it's glory. That's Rochelle for taking my new fave pic.
I will now accept compliments ranging from: HOT DANG!- Wow! -Beautiful! -Can I get some of that?
To-"well aren't you just the purtiest thing ever?!"
You really don't have to compliment, you can just think these nice things in your 'purty' little head :)
No comments:
Post a Comment