January 19, 2011

Put on that happy face :)

The past little while has been a little up and down for me.
Best explained in photos.

A lot of days I just feel a little.....

 The next day can be total......

And once in a while I feel I am nearing the end of..... 
Thankfully I never get this bad!!! (YUCK!!)

Then I feel as if the world is against me,
 crushing all my hopes and dreams 

But then I take out the instructions

And the world is right again.
Just like.....(rainbows & unicorns)

Last night I read this.....

1 Nephi 7:11 Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten
what great things the Lord hath done for us........
1 Nephi 7:12 Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the
Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the
 children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him?
Wherefore, let us be faithful to him.

Sometimes I forget this.
Forgetfulness could be the cause for a
few of my up & down emotions.
Maybe...Probably...Yeah ok, it is.
I'm really trying to let Him guide & direct me the right way.
To have faith in myself, as well as in Him.
It's difficult. Down right impossible sometimes.
All right most times.
But it gets easier with each day.
So together lets try to have a little more faith.
And if we're lucky we'll get to see real
Unicorns! And a double rainbow!
That would be freakin awesome!!!



3 comments:

Joema42 said...

That made me laugh, made me cry, even let out a little sigh. It was very well said and just remember that NOTHING is impossible with HIM. Marilyn (ps. I decided to start signing them in case you forget that Joe is my husband.)

Brittany said...

hahahah Why yes I did forget :) Hows my little prego nugget?

leisa said...

Thanks for the reminder girl! I loved it all! And loved seeing you, your such an amazing girl with amazing things in store for you!! Thanks for always being there for me, I'm so glad you came again to the reception! Love you!Thanks for the reminder girl! I loved it all! And loved seeing you, your such an amazing girl with amazing things in store for you!! Thanks for always being there for me, I'm so glad you came again to the reception! Love you!