My friend Ashley had this posted on her blog. And I thought since I hadn't done a post for a while I thought this would be a good start for the new year.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Went to New Mexico with Two of my Favorite people to see another one of my favorite people get married.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make one last year. I guess for this year is to have a better attitude about where I am in my life.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My Friend Taniesha. Cutest little baby boy Conner!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
nope
5. What countries did you visit?
None...this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you didn’t have in 2010?
A lot! But some things I'm not sure will happen, so we won't discuss them here.
7. What dates from 2010 will be etched upon your memory, and why?
June 2010. Family Road trip to California...Enough said! :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?
I am now a Coordinator at work. Which is a big step up from where I was.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Trusting the wrong people.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Normal colds and what not. Though I am pretty mental most days :)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Taniesha's baby gift. I go crazy! Because I love people, and gift giving too much!!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Celebration or conversation? Cuz some peoples behavior this past year has made for some great talks but not celebration.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
People who didn't take responsibility for their part. And mine a lot of the time.
14. Where did most your money go?
Probably food..it's just so tasty!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The day Angie told me she was Pregnant! I've already been planning her baby shower and she's not due till May!
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Probably none. They all mesh together as the years go on.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
A) Probably a tad bit happier. B) Most defiantly fatter...but working on that one. C) Neither.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Socializing outside of work.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
judging others
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Parents house in Idaho with my bro's family and my Grandmother's and Aunt Linda
21. Did you fall in love with 2010?
Let me check....Nope
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy, and thanks to Angie, Private Practice now.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Appalled at... yes, hate... no. Appalled at several people actually. Goes back to that behavior question.
24. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read, but re-listened to Harry Potter. Still good!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
uhhhh.....huh?
26. What did you want and get?
a blu-ray player
27. What did you want and not get?
I plead the fifth on this one
28. What was your favorite film of 2010?
How to Train Your Dragon.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to Sequoia National Forest with my family, Turned 27
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting out of debt.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2010?
Lazy.
32. What kept you sane?
Friends
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't care.
34. Who did you miss?
My family in Idaho
35. Who was the best new person you met?
Uhh....no idea
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Like yourself
37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Katy Perry- Firework
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
14 years ago
4 comments:
that was fun to read!! thanks!
If you were in a junior miss competition you would win the best personality contest for sure! You crack me up!
Thanks Joseph...But I don't know who you are :( Sorry! Add me to your blog list so I can see you! Brittbratqt22@hotmail.com
Brittany its Marilyn! Sorry, I do everything on my hubby's email for some reason. I bet you feel relieved some creepy stalker isn't always checking out your blog!
Post a Comment