I had to share these quotes with someone. And Blogger land seemed more fitting than Facebook land. So for one night only I am returning! Please please...hold the applause.
"The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present"
"You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future"
"The past is our definition. We may strive, with good reason, to escape it, or to escape what is bad in it, but we will escape it only by adding something better to it"
Do you see a pattern here? Please don't misinterpret the meaning of these quotes. I simply need to take the things from the past and make them better. And eventually move on to a more awesome me :) This is the new goal for my 28th year of life. (28! What?!?!? I still feel like I am 16! Thankfully I still have 20 blissful days of being 27.) Lets shoot for a great 28th year! A more positive and exciting and maybe a little more eventful 28th year as well :)
14 years ago
2 comments:
The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why they call it the present! I believe 28 will be GREAT!
LOVE your quotes! Made my day!
Post a Comment