March 18, 2010

And here we have Idaho!!!!

BOISE!!!!!!!!!! Boise! Boise! Oh did I say Boise?
What is in Boise you ask?
Some of my FAVORITE people!!!
Janae and Cassi!
Sisters from other misters.
Its been a looooong time since I've seen them both!
Cassie has a new baby! (Which I hope to see)
Janae is my girl! Like my Hommie G!
I'm very excited to get out of Utah & see these
wild and VERY crazy girls!
Plus there is a good chance I will be attending a
dance competition! Boring you say? I say nay!
ALL (well 90%) of my friends were on the dance team
back in the day! I loved going to support them.
Now Cassie is a dance teacher for ..Shelly/Firth?
Either way they are both super small :)
By noon Friday I will be in great Idaho capital!
Enjoying the break (I so desperately need!!)
Have a good weekend all, I must go pack!
BOISE!!!!! So happy!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO jealous. Boise is like Heaven. I hope you have loads of fun. By the way, I almost forgot you have naturally curly hair. Bust it out once in a while!

Brittany said...

Honey I would except for the fact that my hair is short right now. When I let it go curly I look like little orphan annie after sticking her finger in a light socket!!!

raveninthewolfden said...

Hope you have a blast. or did have a blast. how did the dance comp. go?!!

My blog url has changed, so I hope you are still able to view my blog.

raveninthewolfden said...

Im followin' your other blog, but there is no bloggy stuff there! But Im still your number 1!!!! =)