March 10, 2010

A very merry....March?

Soooooooooo.....due to time and money issues, a few of the people on my christmas list have had to suffer with NO gift!!! Until now that is!!!!!!! Poor Mike & Angie have been paitent with me. They knew it would be worth it though right?? (I must admit they both guessed what it was, but wouldn't come right out & say it, I lost a bit of motivation after that) Lesson learned..be more sneaky when getting pictures from friends. Anyhoo..Last summer we all got the chance to take off for a week and go to San Francisco. It was way fun and it just so happened to fall on my 26th birthday! What better way to celebrate then in a warm (slightly windy) city? I decided to put together a scrapbook for each of us to remind us that once upon a time we took a trip ALL TOGETHER!!!(it's never happened! But we are planning on more in the future) My AWESOME buddy Anthony gave me a SWEET deal on printing them. See I did them up paper style, scanned them, added the words/info/& such on the computer, then sent them to him to print. He did a fab job! So much easier than making all three from scratch. So here it is a slide show of all my work. I am not the best scrapbooker in the world so please do not compare my skills to whatever image you have a talented scrapbooker. Enjoy :)