So there used to be a time when I LOVED to write. I
would write the craziest stories for my friends. The storyline was usually based on their love life at the time. My friends used to tell me I should write story books for kids ( I never thought this was a good idea since most of the stories I wrote were VERY deranged!!) And how could I possible get down to a child's level.......OK you can stop laughing; since we all know I'm a child anyways. Once upon a time I wrote a comic strip too! The Adventures of Super Bean and Super Chicken. That was a running theme with me and Angie. She was the inspiration for it. (cuz she be crazy yo!) JK love ya Ang :) Just remembering how much fun that was back in the day. If I find any stories I'll post them.
3 comments:
Hey Trash mommy, (speaking of deranged high school stories) don't forget super bean's sidekick jelly bean!
hahaha oh my little mop baby!!! Heck yes I remember jelly bean!! good times
That would be neat if you posted your stories you wrote growing up.
Post a Comment