April 17, 2010

Where have all the pets gone?

So here I am looking at blogs when I really should be sleeping since I have to work in the morning. Yeah that's right it is exactly 1:30 am. I can't control myself when there are amazing things to look at. Enter Pioneer Woman....if you have never heard of this woman then I am shocked and a little sad for you. This one of a kind lady is in a nut shell...Freakin Amazing! She does everything I swear! Cooking, decorating, etc., etc., AND photography. Gosh I miss taking photos. I don't think I was ever that good at it, but I really did have a passion for it. Where has it gone? But the Pioneer Woman is not exactly why I am writing this post. What was on her blog is what I want to write about.
I was looking at a few of the little photography contests she hosts on her blog and one of them happened to be as assignment on cats. Yes I am the crazy cat lady your mother warned you about. But I can't help it!!! I just fall in love with them. The personalities, the cuddling, the love they give (or take away hahaha) I looked at these photos and was just amazed at the moments the people captured. They make me smile! It makes me miss having a pet so much! It's been 3 years! I do get to see my cats in Idaho once in a while. But its not enough. This is why I want a house. A place to call my own, have a pet cuz I can! My own home. Isn't that what we all want? Working on getting that figured out.....sooner than later I hope.
There is another problem with looking at these photos on her blog; it made me want to be a pet photographer! Hahahahaha how funny is that? Could you imagine how much fun it would be though? They don't talk back like people, they can go on for hours, and think of the great shots you could get. There are many pets I wish I had photos of from my childhood. You know you do to :) Here are some random pet shots taken over the years....And by the way it is now 2:39am. Yep I have to be to work at 9 am. But I had to create this little collage of furries :) Good Night

No comments: