I have been nominated for beautiful blogger award by my friend Danielle. Please...Hold your applause. The point of this little nod to greatness is to write 7 things people don't know about you. Seeming how I did a post a little while ago called "20 things you didn't know (or care to know) about me" I'm finding it difficult to think of 7 more things. But I shall give it a go and see what lame items of interest I can come up with. Here goes.....
1-I simply cannot make Sinkerdoodles. Easiest cookie in the world, and I some how manage to screw it up EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!. Because of this I have been on the search for the Perfect Sinckerdoodle recipe in hopes of curing my lack of culinary cookie skill. If you have a recipe I would love to try it!
2-I love love love Cinnamon Toast Crunch (the cereal) It's sooooo freakin good! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. It reminds me of my childhood I spose. That and its just sooooo good!! I could eat the whole box in a day, but I somehow manage some self control :)
3-(this one might sting)....I ABSOLUTELY hate friends/people (husbands of friends is included in this) that have the dire need to fix me up. Yes I know I am single, yes it is on my mind more than I'd like, but that does not give you the right to set something up "just in case". If I ask then please do take the initiative and find me some good looking (6 foot tall) guy. :) But please please don't assume I need your help otherwise. (oh and please don't make it a habit to ask every time we hang out "so what's new? Dating anybody? "wink, wink" Why not? Well I know this guy......Blah blah blah." If I wanted you to know then I would tell you within the first 5 sec of seeing you (and trust me I will be screaming it from the tops of buildings when this happens). As to why not, if I knew that then I wouldn't be single now would I? Though I will still love you even if you do ask :)
4-If I could be any myhical creature it would be a mermaid. I love the water! If I could spend all day in the water I would. Sadly I cannot :( When I was a kid I used to pretend I was Arial from the little mermaid. I would go to the pool and act out the scene when she's on the rock and the water splaches around her. (you did it too don't lie)
5-I have a blankie..hahaha ok not a blankie but a blanket I've had since I was 8 years old. My Grandma Gerard gave it to me for Christmas. It's fuzzy and has Penguins on it. It's the best blanket to snuggle with. I doubt it will ever be thrown away.
6-This is no secret: but I am a very stubborn person. Comes with growing up in a family that has an opinion for everything!!!! You gotta have a voice or you will never get what you want!
7-I wonder about everything!! Why do we call things certain names? Who came up with the names? Why do people do certain things that are clearly wrong?(and they know it) Everything! An example: Why do we call lady bugs, Lady bugs? Who decided that they were a lady? What about them made them think they look anything like a lady? Weird stupid things! I blame Gemini. My sign :) It says we are very curious people. and I will agree with that!!!
So there you go. 7 more things you just learned about me. Now I am going to tag 7 people to do the same. Just follow the instructions below. (I'm not linking though. but you sure can)
Instructions 1-Thank the person giving you this award 2-Copy the award to your blog (the pic at the top) 3-Place a link to their blog 4-Name 7 tidbits people don't know about you from reading your blog 5-Nominate 7 people 6-Place link to those Bloggers 7-Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award
Here are my 8 (yes I added one more) Wonderful friends that I have nominated
Janae---Traci---Leisa---Amber---Lacie---Lana---Lindsey---Melanie


3 comments:
I loved this post. It made me laugh. Thanks Brittany! Cant wait to get my award up on the blog!
Ahh well thank you for the award deary! I thought I would comment on your seven things!
1. http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Soft-Snickerdoodle-Cookies-97496 my fav..the key for me is to bake them without letting them turn brown..they will almost be not done in the center. Pull them out and let them sit on the stove "cooking" on your sheet for 2 more minutes and then take them off. It makes them soft. Also a baking stone really helps.
2. mmm me too...and cinnomon crunch bagels at Panera!
3. No worries here and you don't have to worry about Jacob becuase the only person he tired to set people up with was Will..gag.
4.Why can I totally picture you still doing this?
5. Ah yes..the blankie
6. You stubborn? Never!
7. See this is why this friendship works so well! I love your questions and you love me and all my crazy answers. Example -
In Europe, during the Middle Ages, insects were destroying the crops, so the Catholic farmers prayed to the Virgin Mary for help. Soon the Ladybugs came, ate the plant-destroying pests and saved the crops! The farmers began calling the ladybugs "The Beetles of Our Lady", and they eventually became known as "Lady Beetles"! The red wings represented the Virgin's cloak and the black spots represented her joys and sorrows. They didn't differentiate between males and females.
LOL!
Sorry about the time I set you up with the 4 ft. tall dork, haha. I promise I didn't know before I set you up!! I love you Brittany. I have spent far to long not seeing you! Come visit me in San Antonio sometime, and I promise I won't set you up with anyone!!!
Post a Comment