June 22, 2010

So true.....

As I got online today a headline on MSN looked very intriguing.
'You're So Pretty. Why Are You Still Single?'
You didn't mean it that way, but that's one of 19 things you should never say to an unmarried person.
  This is just too good to pass up. After all I am single, and I've heard it all. Including the headlines title, and the ever popular "You have such a cute personality, its a mystery why you aren't married yet?" I laugh at it now, but at the time I felt like I'd been punched in the kidney. 'Cute Personality' almost always refers to some sad homely looking girl. If you deny it; then clearly you are lieing to yourself and possibly to small children. Shame on you!!!
    Moving on. Since about 99.9 % of the people that read this blog are married and madly in love with the man of their dreams blah blah blah....(no really I am happy for you) For the love please read this for all your single friends out there. If you've ever said any of these to a single buddy subtract 1 million points. But add 2 million if you say it because you care. :) I just thought it would be a good laugh. I just had to share it with my Happily Ever After crew. Here it is. http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlematch.aspx?cp-documentid=24519920&Gt1=32023

No comments: