I'm sittin here dreamin. I'm sure many of you do the same thing throughout the day. I am ALWAYS dreamin. Of this or that. Mostly though I'm a dreamin' bout a house. A real honest to goodness house. I've been stuck in my current apartment a bit over 2 years. Before that I shared an condo with Angie dear. Before that a short stay in my Parents house...key word: PARENTS.(though I love them very much :) And before that....many many years in apartments in various states. I am over apartments!!!! I want a home to call my very own!
Ok, I'll admit I really just want a space where I can do whatever I want. Since you aren't really able to do much but hang a few pics on the wall when you live in a 5x5 cube. A place where I can paint and decorate. I have so many ideas! It drives me crazy sometimes how awesome my place could be, if I only had a place. Now I don't need anything super huge. So long as the kitchen is rockin! And I have a master bathroom. Is that so much to ask? My poor friends, I often tell them how much I want a house. About my ideas and plans for my house. I'm sure they just want me to shut up already hahaha Ahhhhh to dream. Someday I will have this awesome house. Then I will throw a party. To which you are all invited. :)
For those of you who don't know....This is my dream house. I found it in TN when I lived there. I have always wanted a house like this. When I found it, a picture had to be taken so I can use it for my future plans of world domination...I mean for my future house :) Isn't it beautiful? Now I miss TN....."wishful sigh"

1 comment:
I LOVE this house! It's so pretty. And when did you live in TN? Sheesh when I don't see you every Sunday it's hard to keep up :)!
Post a Comment