Today at work my very funny boss man Tyler sent me a birthday card. A birthday card, really?
Well turns out I have been working at IMC for 3 years!
Well turns out I have been working at IMC for 3 years!
This place right here
(it's called the Death Star...for how big it is and how much money
they spent on it. Not because it's a place of certain death) hehehehe
they spent on it. Not because it's a place of certain death) hehehehe
See the arrow? That's right around where I have been working for the past year and a half. It's the 2nd floor. It's the O.R. floor. It's a fun floor and very interesting. I used to work on Lower Level 2. That's the basement, of the basement. There are no windows :( I used to be an Orthopedic Specialist. I cleaned bone and guts off some very interesting instruments. It was fun. Yes fun. I moved to the Core a year ago. The Core works closely with the operating rooms. I've seen some cool stuff. Heart Transplant, & Hand Amputation are my favorites that I've seen. It amazes me that they can do this stuff! A little over a month ago I got a promotion. I am the South Core Coordinator. I am in charge of one of the 3 cores. That's 8 rooms that depend on me! I get to order Heart Valves and such. Which means I get to spend lots and lots of the Hospitals money. It's fun cuz its not my money. Getting there at 7am...not so fun. I miss sleeping in.
I'm so happy that I got this job. I have met some great people. And made some awesome friends. I'm very lucky that I have such a great job. I am grateful everyday. But how crazy that I have been there for 3 years!? Never thought I'd be living in Utah for so long. Like I said, time flies.
Happy Birthday to Me :)

No comments:
Post a Comment