November 3, 2009

Let them eat Cake!

       So I finished the cake this morning. I couldn't wait to dive into that peanutty-chocolatly yummy goodness! I finished frosting it then added a little bit of flare with the chocolate pieces on top. And yes it tasted as good as it looked. It's really rich, so a small piece did me in for the whole day. But I pretty much got weak in the knees when I tried it. Ok that's exaggerating, but it was still pretty darn good! Take a look and tell me your mouth isn't watering for a piece :)





3 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

Two of my favorite things, chocolate and peanut butter. It looks delicious!

Melanie Fiuza said...

That was in the break room at work...I didn't try it because I didn't know it was yours. OOh so mad at myself!

raveninthewolfden said...

How could I possibly miss this!