January 31, 2010

20 Things....

20 Things you may or may not know (or even care to know, but are going to know anyways) about Me......

1. I love eating jerky with chocolate.
    As in together…YUM
2. Given the choice of what to watch on t.v. I'd more than likely choose cartoons.
3. I keep renewing my Idaho drivers license/plates, because I refuse to belong to Utah, even though I've  lived almost 3 years here. (shhhh..don't tell the coppers)
4. For the longest time I wanted to be a fashion photographer.
5. I think I am a very annoying person. And I love those that put up with me.
6. When I go to Barnes & Nobel, I almost always come out with a new baking cook book.
7. I regret not giving 2 guys a chance.
8. In 26 years I have only had 4 crushes.
9. As a kid, my favorite movies were the Mighty Ducks. ALL THREE OF THEM!!!
10. I have a weird obsession with decorating my living room with birds.
11. I am a traditionalist in almost everything.
12. I always believed I was born in the wrong era; I should have been born in the 50's.
13. I have a five year plan to open a Bakery.
14. If I don't open a Bakery (but I will) I would love to open a reception center.
15. I love love love designing flowers. And I miss it soooo much!! I help out every Valentine’s Day just so I can design :) And see my friends of course.
16. I also have a specific knife I use when designing. And I take it with me when I go help out.
17. I am jealous person. I try not to be, but sometimes I just can't help it.
18. I used to want 6 kids; the number has since gone down to 4.
19. I am told I give awesome gifts, but I still always stress that they will hate it!
20. I miss bowling with a passion!!! I hope to get back into it soon.

Well there you go. 20 things you just learned about Me. I was bored & wanted to post something & this is what happened.

2 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

I am so glad that you told me you have a blog. This is SO much fun to learn about you!! as of right now my blog is still open!! So come and check me out!!!

Joe and Mar said...

Holy smokes, we are twinners. I have always wanted to be born in the 50's! Hello that was like the best generation ever. Everyone was so happy go lucky and Elvis, and big poofy hair, and I could go on and on. And by the way, I am SO addicted to cooking so we should trade recipes when you come across a good one.