January 8, 2010

Christmas in Idaho

It was so nice to go home for Christmas this year. I had to work Christmas day last year and it was no fun!! But since it feel on a friday this year it worked out perfectly!! I got to see my family for 4 days. Doesn't seem like much but when you haven't seen them in 3 months, 4 days is bliss...or something to that effect. HAHA :)
  My Neice showed me how to make this awesome star out of paper...but we got distracted.....


My sister in-law hates how much Me and her daughter look like
eachother.  I mean seriously she looks like she could be MY daughter!

I put this on Kenzie...Poor child has no idea how crazy her aunt is

My Mom got these trees for practically nothing at her work party! I never thought I would like white fake tress, but the are actually kinda cool. Notice how there are only like 3 ornaments hanging on them. We weren't much for decorating this year. Later my neice and nephew added more to it. I forgot to take pics, but it was really funny cuz my nephew took a roll of ribbon and just wrapped the smaller tree. He was so proud of what he did, it was pretty cute.


Below is the randomness of Christmas in the Gerard house.
Try to avoid looking at us directly,
 it was REALLY early, and no one was ready for the day.


Katie got the pots she has been asking santa for.
She was REALLY happy!

Kenzie got a ton of these littlest Pet shop toys.


The Bro got three new hats. Ford, and 2 Packers hats.
This is the one I gave him. The best!!!


Dad showing his true age....OLD!!!!
 Look at his glasses, they aren't even on right!
Aside from that, Me & Craig & Katie
 actually knew what to get him this year!
He is super hard to shop for. This year though we rocked it!
He's been talking about a T.V. for his camper.. so it shall be!
Love Black Friday sales..helped us get that T.V.

I aslo knew what I was getting my mama this year.
A new Microwave! She needed one baddly!
 You couldn't even read the time on the old one.
Best part she had no idea that this was what she was getting!
 She thought I was getting her a crock pot..HA!!!
So when my dad commissioned me to get his
present from him to her, I got her that crock pot she wanted. 
And we used it later that day. But Microwave still cooler.

My nephew...such a goof

Craig got a new shot gun...he was Really happy about this too

Me father trying to put said gun together...it comes in peices! Who knew?



Ok seriously!!! No doubt we are related! Kenzie is just as much a
cheese ball as I am! I can't wait to see how she looks when she is
my age. It should be interesting.

2 comments:

nielsens said...

Oh how I miss thee... I wish I could have seen ya, its been ages! So I think out dads are related, seriously, they look alike, dress alike, and my dad does the same thing with his glasses. maybe we are secretly cousins... that would be cool. I will stop now. sorry. anywho I miss ya sweet cheeks! have a great new year!!

raveninthewolfden said...

Its so nice that you were able to go back home for the Holidays. I wasn't as fortunate, but I am going this weekend. HOW NICE! Have a good weekend, and thanks for letting me check out the blog!