I think I have a serious addiction to......FACEBOOK! Really, so Comcast has been wiggin out on me for the past two days...really ticking me off...well I literally waited 2 and a half hours for it to work. (keep in mind that I get off work at 11:30 p.m and it is now 2:46 a.m.) All because I wanted to check facebook (and woot, it’s a nightly ritual) But I also wanted to play on YoVille. A dumb game on facebook, that Janae had me join! Yes I blame you!!! I just wanted to put cinnamon rolls in the oven, but I couldn't get my computer to work! :( Sad day huh? Yes it's dorky, but I gotta have something to do!
Well the computer started working and I've killed a good amount of time, but the cable is out still. Tell you what if Comcast doesn't get up and running soon there will be some heads rollin! I need to watch Adult Swim before bed or my night just isn't complete. It’s the one thing I look forward to after work. Helps me unwind. Sadly no Adult Swim tonight :( Ok I think my ramblings are done for the moment. Go to bed people, its 1 min to 3 a.m.!
14 years ago
1 comment:
Maybe you need a new bed time routine, like read a book! I do like to look at facebook after you get off work to see what you write!
Post a Comment