October 7, 2009

ME :D

So I know this may seem very High Senior-ish....But I HAD to get some new photos of me. The ones my mom has displayed were from when I was 18...Pretty sure I've changed a bit since then :) Well a good friend of mine is going to school for photography and said he would be happy to take some for me. He did a great job! Below are just a few...my mom has most of them now :) Enjoy


This is my trade mark face :)



Love those Purple Shoes!

These are only a small fraction of what he took! I think they turned out great! But ya know... I think I'm fabulous, so it's only natural that I'd think I look good :) ha ha ha jk

2 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

I love them Brit. You look great!

Brittany said...

Oh thanks Lana :)