So I've been going through some of my old photos and I came across something mortifying!!!! My High School I.D. Pics!!!!! Scary!!! It really makes me wonder why in the world I decided the day AFTER graduation that I would grow my hair. I'm putting some of the blame on my friends.....how could you let me walk around like that?!?!? Hopefully I have better hair now :) I hope you all get a good laugh out of this, cuz I sure did. Bangs bleh, they should be outlawed!
I think this last one was my sad attempt to make a face, but they took the pic too fast! I look like I'm saying something really stupid or like I'm on drugs, you decide :)

5 comments:
HA!HA!HA!HA! LOVE it!!!
Britt, my senior id, the girls were standing behind the photographer pretending to air hump him, so I look like like a horse cause I was laughing..... I am just thankful that we can mature and learn from our mistakes.... remember our sweet glasses in 6th grade!??! need I say more...?
Your bangs are hot :) I didn't even know you had a blog.
My question is if it is so mortifying why post it? Is is so we can all laugh with you! Love it though:)
because mel the world needs to know how horrible bangs are so they don't repeat history :)
Post a Comment