Wow so I finally got some of this site figured out! It only took forever!
I figured it was time to jump on the bandwagon and blog. Everyone’s doing it :) I lead a very boring life so I don't know if it will be worth it. Guess we'll see what trouble I can get into.....
So here what I've been up to since I done graduated from High School
1. Attended BYU-I in 2002-2005, Graduated with an Associate Degree in General Studies ( Cuz I had no idea what I wanted to do) Continued to attended BYU-I for my Bachelors in Photography...but decided I'd had enough Rexburg and left.
2. Lived in many different places
-Moved to Dayton, Ohio....Loved it there!!!
(Worked for Waste management...never again!)
- Moved to Chattanooga, TN......loved it even more there!
( I worked at a Zoo!)
- Moved to Logan, UT....Fun but nothing too exciting happened there.
- Moved to Murray, UT....been here just over 2 years already!
3. Graduated in Dental Assisting with High Honors!
(who knew I had it in me) :)
4. I've done many jobs over the years. But I was lucky enough to have been trained in Floral Design! Many of you may have seen me in Floral Classics from time to time. I may have even done a few of your weddings. Everything I learned, they taught me. Then I got an awesome job at Everyday Floral in Rexburg. I just loved it there! My bosses were the best! More like sisters than boss :) I was a florist for 4 years! It still runs in my blood, I miss it all the time. And anytime I get the chance I design arrangements. Usually fixing the arrangement Matt buys Angie. But he's ok with it :)
Right now I work at a hospital. In December I'll have been there 2 years. I was an orthopedic specialist until just recently. I got a Promotion! I am now a Core Tech! I'm still training right now. But it seems to be going pretty well. We are a crazy crew! I work the night shift...which leads to no life.....but working the night shift has been entertaining for sure! :)
5. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Can't really think of a #5. But that is my life in a nut shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment