For those of you out there looking for a good scare I recommend you go see Paranormal Activity. IT FREAKED ME OUT!!!! I saw it last Saturday with some friends. It scared me & Angie so bad, we screamed several times. I was on the verge of tears! Angie almost threw up she was so scared! On the flip side....it didn't even faze Matt or Chris. Which Ang and I just couldn't understand! Terrified after the movie, I stayed at Angie's for a few hours before I was able to get the courage to go home! (we had to watch something happy to calm down) I live literally seconds from their place, but Matt still had to walk me home! As soon as I walked in the door, I made sure every light was on in the house. Timid to walk around I parked on the couch till about 3 am. Then I slowly made my way to my bed room, making sure the light was on, keeping my computer close at hand to provide noise. I laid there watching videos on my lap top till about
4-ish. But I still couldn't sleep! I have the Scriptures on my I-Tunes so I started playing them while I laid there. The light still on, I finally fell asleep somewhere around Alma (5 am).
That was Saturday night...fast forward to Wed night. I was finally able to fall asleep with the lights off. Yes folks it scared me THAT bad. There was one night that one of my friends decided it would be funny to text me at 1:30 a.m. with things like "did you hear that noise?", "I think I hear footsteps!" "Have your flour handy to catch the foot prints." I wanted to punch him in the face! Soooooo not a nice thing to do to someone when they live alone! But thankfully I have been able to keep my mind from wondering to the "Unknown" for the past few days. I am pretty much over scary movies for a good longgggggggggggg while.
Check out the trailer for the movie...I couldn't even finish it to make sure it was good before putting it on here so hopefully it doesn't let you down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074
14 years ago
4 comments:
Tom is a jerk! I gather it was Tom texting you. Thank you for failing at convincing me to go see this movie with you!
ha ha ha yes it was Tom. And yeah its a realy good thing you didn't go.
I didn't know you had a blog! I saw you off Lana's blog I love it. I personally hate scary movies, The Village is about as scary as I can get...wimpy hu? Happy Halloween!
Ashley! Yeah I just started this thing. having way too much fun :D Do you have one? you should add me if you do. I think I'll be sticking to movies like the Village for a long while! still freaks me out I can't even watch the previews on tv!
Post a Comment